The Scientific Committee selected seven projects in 2018 (see details below).
The total amount allocated to these projects was 810 000 euros.
- Single photon emitters in two-dimensional materials: From quantum properties to quantum devices (SPE2D) – Stéphane BERCIAUD
- Four-wave mixing with vortex beams – Pierre GILLIOT
- EuMag – David HALLEY
- Quantum sensing a single spin with a magnetically excited molecule (QMOL) – Laurent LIMOT
- Novel approaches to quantum many-body dynamics in molecular complexes – Johannes SCHACHENMAYER
- Variable temperature powder X-ray diffraction to unveil structure-property relationships in functional materials – Nathalie VIART
- Numerical Magnetic Nanocomposites for Microwave Applications – Riccardo HERTEL