The Scientific Committee selected seven projects in 2017 (see details below).
The total amount allocated to these projects was 559 000 euros.
- Graphene Hybrid Single Electron Device (GHSED) – Jean-François DAYEN
- DNA-Nanomachines: Conformational Signaling and Active Motion – Igor KULIC
- Site-selective faithful monitoring at the single molecule level of local changes in nucleic acids – Yves MELY
- Protected organic spinterfaces using indirect exchange coupling – Wolfgang WEBER
- Molecular Switches On Magnetic Surfaces: A Theoretical Study – Mébarek ALOUANI
- RAdio fRequency scannIng Tunneling microscopY (RARITY) – Laurent LIMOT
- Synthesis of multiferroic coordination networks from imidazolium multicarboxylate salts – Emilie DELAHAYE